Friday, July 17, 2015

Champagne to start your day!

Today I bring you my Champagne Cross Strap Dress!!  It's on sale today for 79L only on the sale wall in my store!!!   OH yes, I've not talked much about my store because I've been pushing the Apply Me! Sale for Mesh appliers.... but that sale is almost over, so time to focus on MY store! :)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Heavenly%20Views/224/218/4023

I have many items ranging from tattoos, to lingerie, to Formal Gowns and yes, even Tux's and summer shirts for men, swim wear and Maternity too...  so many different choices! I have started making Appliers as well for mesh bodies!  I make Omega, Slink Physique, Eve, #TMP and Maitreya! I am also involved in many different sales groups! There are so many... there is the SL bargains, 25L Garage Sale, 39L Wednsday, 45L Thursday, 55L Thursday, Super Sales Weekend, and Secret Friday Sale!    Not to mention the Hunts!!   There are Group Gifts, Midnight Madness Boards, and Lucky Letter Chairs! Always so much going on... not to mention the occasional party!!!  

SO back to the Dress!!!   lol   This is a lovely gown is mesh and comes in 5 sizes it is Copy, no transfer, no mod.


  I'm wearing it with my Maitreya Lara Body, Wow Skin and D!va Hair! 

No comments:

Post a Comment